(LAST UPDATED 27th October 2015)
- The Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission (‘the Commission’) owns and operates this website (‘the Site’).
- This system and related equipment are subject to monitoring. Any information regarding users may be obtained and disclosed to authorized personnel, including law enforcement authorities, for official purposes.
- The information contained herein does not constitute legal, financial or other professional advice. The content on this Site provides information for general reference purposes only and is subject to change. The Commission takes reasonable measures to ensure that the data and other information available on this website (www.ttsec.org.tt) are accurate and current. However, the Commission makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any purpose of any information that is provided by the Commission in or through this website nor represents that its use by persons accessing this site would not infringe on privately owned rights.
- The Commission will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, the Commission does not guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
- Reference to any specific person, organization, commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement, a recommendation, or a favouring by the Commission or by the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago or any person, authority or agency.
- The material on this website is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, regulations, policies and international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission.
- The Commission grants you a limited licence to display on your computer, print, download and use the underlying HTML, text and other content that is made available to you on this website, for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes only, provided that:
- (i) Any such content is not modified;
- (ii) No commercial use is made of such content;
- (iii) Such content is not included in or with any product created;
- (iv) Such content is not copied onto any other Internet website; and
- (v) This copyright notice and this limited licence is included with and displayed on each copy of such content.
- Your use of the Site is conditional on your compliance with the rules of conduct set herein and you will agree that you will not:
- (i) use the Site for fraudulent or unlawful purposes;
- (ii) use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others;
- (iii) impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that the Commission endorse any statement your make;
- (iv) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available, or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- (v) transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
- (vi) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- (vii) frame or mirror any part of the Site.
- For your convenience and informational purposes only, the Commission’s website provides links to governmental and non-governmental websites. These sites may contain information that is copyrighted with restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials must be obtained from the original source and cannot be obtained from the Commission. The Commission has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content of external websites linked to or referenced from the Commission web server. The Commission neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these external websites. Users should be aware that when they select a link on the Commission’s website to an external website, they are leaving the Commission’s website. Your use of these third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
© 2006-2015 the Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission.